Cheap ATV Shop
Why Pay More?
Brand new 2008 model Kazuma MX-50 ATV/quad. NOW WITH FRONT BRAKES & Gear Indicator!! Super, super cool item for your kids(up to 46" tall or so)...Retail price on 50cc atv's is in the $1200-$1800 range. Check in your local atv shop, then compare to this one if you like, as this has all the goodies, electric start, 4 stroke reilable honda type engine, safety cutoff, safety brake, warranty, adjustable governor,etc...Please read below for details. Decent Go karts cost much more than this!!! And, this is several steps above your typical go kart.
THIS IS A BRAND NEW 50cc - 4 - STROKE ATV...4 stroke engine equals no oil/gas mixing for you!!!!! Nice, nice, nice... THIS ITEM COMES WITH 6 MONTH MANUFACTURERS PARTS WARRANTY ON THE ENGINE. However, warranty issues are very very few and far between, almost nonexistant. Parts are readily available From us.
California Green Sticker approved!!
Click a link to view more information about that specific ATV. If you need parts check out our chinese ATV parts selection!
If you have any questions about a model, or are unsure which ATV is right call us at 866.543.7823!
|Engine||49cc Air Cooled 4 stroke (No need to mix oil and gas)|
|Max Power (kW/rpm)||2.3/8500|
|Max Torque (N/M/rpm)||3.0/5000|
|Start||Electric with a set of keys|
|Transmission||Semi-automatic / No Hand Clutch|
|Dimensions LxWxH||44.09" x 24.1" x 28.75|
|Tires||14.5 x 7 - 6|
|Brakes||Front & Rear|
|Top Speed||22 MPH|
|Suspension||Rear Mono Shock|
|Fuel Capacity||4.5 L|
|Noise||Very, Very Quiet 35db|
|Warranty||6 Months for Engine & Transmission Parts|
|Colors||Red, Blue, Yellow, Black & Green|
|Safety Features|| Speed restrictor, headlight, Pull Tether Cord
Speed Restrictor (Governor):
You can adjust this down to 5 MPH while your child is learning to ride the ATV. Extra large brake for fast stopping.
Emergency Engine Cut Off rear control. Attach a cord to the auto cutoff attachment and walk behind the child while riding. Pull the cord to cut of the engine in case of emergency.
|Suggested Retail Price||$799|
1. Adjustable throttle limiter so you can adapt engine power as his skill develops. Slow it down if you need to, until you, or your little atver is comfortable...
2. rear safety cut off...you can attach a rope or string to the rear safety cutoff on this machine and follow your little atver and if, for any reason, you want to halt the movement of the machine, just pull the string, and the machine cuts off, very nice feature...
3. If you also want to slow it down, put it in first gear, and take off the shifter. Only one bolt holds it on, they you can limit your little one to a nice slow speed, and you can put the shifter back on as his skill develops.There is not a manual clutch & it will start in all gears, so you can basically use this atv as a automatic transmission!
4. nice large easy to use foot brake & Hand Brake.
5. nice simple operation. For all practical purposes, you can just gas it and go.
“You guys are GREAT! I purchased one of your atv's for my son's 8th birthday and wow was it a good one for him. The atv arrived in perfect condition, started right up and now he is off riding with me. If I ever need any parts or anything I know I can count on you all. Thanks so much for providing an affordable product with even better customer service.”
- Mike in Indiana
Images from cheapatvshop.com may not be used without the expressed permission. ATVs with engine sizes of 90cc or greater are recommended for use only by those age 16 and older. ATVs with engine sizes of 70cc to 90cc are recommended for use only by those age 12 years of age and older and always with adult supervision. It is recommended that all ATV riders take an approved training course. For safety and training information, call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887. ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety: Always avoid paved surfaces. Never ride on public roads. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing; never carry passengers; never engage in stunt riding; riding and alcohol/drugs don't mix; avoid excessive speed; and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. Kid Atvs LLC will not be responsible for damage to any rider, and or ATV under any circumstance. It is the sole responsibility of each rider, parent, or supervisor to ensure all safety measures are taken while riding any ATV.