Cheap ATV Shop
Why Pay More?
The new Cheap ATV Shop Jetmoto / Alpine Cobra 110cc ATV. Front & Rear brakes, front drum, rear hydraulic disk, rear brake is now FOOT OPERATED, making this ATV much easier for kids to stop. Full Automatic tranny & a small rack on the back. Sporty styling, independent front shocks & mono rear shock to handle the bumps. Throttle governor, remote kill, rear tether cord, working headlights, rear tail light & brake light. Larger 7inch rim tires for ground clearance & easier to find aftermarket tires for. Jetmoto atv wheel spacers will fit right on this machine if you are looking to upgrade it to sit wider at a later time also!
California Green Sticker approved!!
If you need parts check out our chinese ATV parts selection!
If you have any questions about a model, or are unsure which ATV is right call us at 866.543.7823!
|DIMENSIONS||56" X 30" X 36"|
|ENGINE||4 STROKE AIR COOLED|
|FRONT SUSPENSION||DUAL A-ARM|
|REAR SUSPENSION||MONO SHOCK|
|FRONT / REAR TIRES||16 X 8-7|
|IGNITION||CDI ELECTRIC START|
|MAX LOAD||120 LBS|
|SAFETY (1)||REMOTE SHUT-OFF|
|SAFETY (2)||PULL CORD SHUT-OFF|
|Colors||BLUE , RED, BLACK, PINK|
1. Adjustable throttle limiter so you can adapt engine power as his skill develops. Slow it down if you need to, until you, or your little atver is comfortable...
2. rear safety cut off...you can attach a rope or string to the rear safety cutoff on this machine and follow your little atver and if, for any reason, you want to halt the movement of the machine, just pull the string, and the machine cuts off, very nice feature...
3. If you also want to slow it down, put it in first gear, and take off the shifter. Only one bolt holds it on, they you can limit your little one to a nice slow speed, and you can put the shifter back on as his skill develops.There is not a manual clutch & it will start in all gears, so you can basically use this atv as a automatic transmission!
4. nice large easy to use foot brake & Hand Brake.
5. nice simple operation. For all practical purposes, you can just gas it and go.
“You guys are GREAT! I purchased one of your atv's for my son's 8th birthday and wow was it a good one for him. The atv arrived in perfect condition, started right up and now he is off riding with me. If I ever need any parts or anything I know I can count on you all. Thanks so much for providing an affordable product with even better customer service.”
- Mike in Indiana
Images from cheapatvshop.com may not be used without the expressed permission. ATVs with engine sizes of 90cc or greater are recommended for use only by those age 16 and older. ATVs with engine sizes of 70cc to 90cc are recommended for use only by those age 12 years of age and older and always with adult supervision. It is recommended that all ATV riders take an approved training course. For safety and training information, call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887. ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety: Always avoid paved surfaces. Never ride on public roads. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing; never carry passengers; never engage in stunt riding; riding and alcohol/drugs don't mix; avoid excessive speed; and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. Kid Atvs LLC will not be responsible for damage to any rider, and or ATV under any circumstance. It is the sole responsibility of each rider, parent, or supervisor to ensure all safety measures are taken while riding any ATV.